H.S first year admission 2021
|CLASS||H.S 1ST YEAR|
|Start Date||16th August 2021|
|Last Date||31st August 2021|
|APPLY HERE||CLICK HERE|
Assam Higher Secondary Education Council is taking receive the online applications from eligible students for admission in 2-year Higher Secondary Course under AHSEC. The online admission facility has been developed due to the conditions of the COVID-19 pandemic. Under this online process, students will be able to take admission in 11th class iand their desired school and college without coming anywhere from their home for their safety purpose. This year, AHSEC named its online admission portal as DARPAN and inside that portal students will be able to submit their applications for admission of class 11th.
Name of Class: 11th Standard
Academic Session: 2021-22
Name of Portal: AHSEC DARPAN Online Admission Portal
Name of Council: Assam Higher Secondary Education Council
Head Office: Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-781021
Helpline Number: This information will be updated after official confirmation.we have no information about this yet.
Assam Higher Secondary Education Council has developed a portal called DARPAN, through this portal the online admission process is going and students will be able to take admission in their desired AHSEC affiliated schools in Assam. HS 1st year admission process will be completely online and no student need to physically go to their school for any work. Through this online admission process, only those students will be eligible who have recently passed HSLC/AHM exam from SEBA. Students appearing for 10th class examination from board other than SEBA will have to visit their desired schools or colleges to complete their admission process in the traditional way.
Last year, the Assam Higher Secondary 1st year admission fee was free by the Assam government and we hope to do the same this year. If this happens, then Assam HS 1st year online admission will be free of cost and all eligible students will not have to pay any fee to get admission. At the time of writing this post, we do not have any official statement regarding the admission fee but we assure you that whenever any information comes, we will update here.
Students who fulfill all the required eligibility criteria to get admission in AHSEC HS 1st year are able to submit their online applications on the official portal of AHSEC. Also, a video guide and some steps to apply online are given below, students can refer them as reference to complete their admission process.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on HS 1st Year Admission link.
- A portal will load, click on Register a new Account link.
- On the next one, you need to choose the college, course type and other details you want.
- Upload scan copy of photograph, marksheet and other necessary documents.
- After filling and verifying all the details, you have to click on submit button.
- After submitting the application, keep the system generated acknowledgment for future use.
- Check the portal regularly for updates. You will be informed through the portal which institute (s) you have been selected for admission.
Students must keep the below listed documents ready in JPG, JPEG or PNG file format before proceeding for the application. Also the size of the file should be maximum 1 MB.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- 10th Marksheet (Digital).
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable).
- Disability Certificate (If Applicable).
- TGL or Ex-TGL Certificate (If Applicable).
- Gap Certificate (If Applicable).