Director General Assam Rifles, Shillong has released a notification for the recruitment of 1230 vacancy in various trades of Group B & C posts against Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesmen Recruitment Rally 2021–22. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online in assam rifles here.
|Last date||25/10/2021, 23.59 PM|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY HERE||COMMING SOON|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Rifles Recruitment
Age Limit, Education Qualification, Qualitative Requirements, Relaxation in Age, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standards, Written Examination, Trade (Skill) Test & Detailed Medical Examination (DME) etc and other instructions are furnished in detailed advertisement available at official website of the Assam Rifles you can check through www.assamrifles.gov.in and Employment News dated 11 September, 2021.
Selection Process of Assam Rifles Shillong Recruitment
Physical Standard Test of Assam Rifles Recruitment Candidates to undergo Physical Standard Test (PST). Field Trials in respective sports and Medical Examination at own risk and expense, Injuries including fatal due to the test during recruitment rally and transit will not be compensated in any matter by the Govt or Assam Rifles.
How to Apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these vacancy post through online mode by visiting official Assam Rifles Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for Assam Rifles Group B & C Vacancy.
1. Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
2. Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
3. In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
4. Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
5. Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
6. At the end, take a print out of the application form .
1. Starting date for online application submission: 11/09/2021
2. Last date for online application submission: 25/10/2021, 23.59 PM