Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO) has released an employment or new job notification for the recruitment of 25 Junior Assistant vacancy in the ATEPFO Head Office and different districts in Assam. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here .
|No of Posts||25 NOS|
|LAST DATE||15 SEPTEMBER 2021|
|APPLY HERE||CLICK HERE|
Name of post: Junior Assistant
No of posts: 25 [Reserved for women: 8]
# Unreserved: 10
# OBC/MOBC: 07
# SC: 02
# ST(P): 02
# ST(H): 01
# EWS: 02
# PWD: 01
Pay scale: PB-2, Rs.14000- 49000 with GP-6200 plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
Employment Exchange Certificate: Eligible Indian Citizens must have Registration Number in Employment Exchange in the state of Assam .
Age Limit: The candidates age should be between 21 years to 38 years as on 1st June 2021.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable as given below –
i) 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years.
ii) 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years.
iii) 10 years for PWD candidates.
i) The applicants must be Graduate from a recognized University.
il) The candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, presentation graphics, concept of database, internet, email and computer typing in English/ Assamese language.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay application fee as given below
# ST/SC: Rs.200/-
# Others: Rs.300/-
# PWD: Nil
How to Apply ATEPFO Recruitment?
The candidates who eligible as per the official notification of Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO ) they need to submit his/her application through the official online application portal of ATEPFO. The candidates may follow these below provided steps to complete their online application.ATEPFO ONLINE APPLY
- check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- After that an official portal will load.
- Click on Register Now link and complete your registration.
- Now, login with your email ID and Password.
- Click on Start Your Application button.
- Fill all asked details and submit.
- Upload images & documents and click next.
- Download and Pint acknowledgment.
Required Documents: While applying for this recruitment candidate must upload the scanned copy of the documents listed below.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph (20-50 KB).
- Scanned Signature of the Candidate (10-20 KB).
- Age Proof (80-200 KB).
- Educational Qualification Certificate and Marksheet (80-200 KB).
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate (80-200 KB).
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)