OBC Scholarship Assam 2021
THE National Scholarship Portal (NSP) of India invites online applications from all eligible students for the Other Backward Classes (OBC) Scholarship Scheme in every year. This scholarship scheme is a centrally sponsored scholarship scheme by the Government of India for eligible or maritious OBC students. Under this scheme, students who have passed HSLC/AHM Examination or Matriculation and continue their higher education (i.e. Higher Secondary, Graduation and Post Graduation) are eligible to submit applications. The online application process for the session 2021-22 has been started from 17th September 2021.
OBC Scholarship 2021
|Scheme Name||OBC Scholarship|
|Qualification||Pre & Post Matric|
|Government||Government of India|
|Start Date||17th September 2021|
|Last Date||20th November 2021|
Assam OBC Scholarship Important link
Assam OBC Scholarship Details
Name of Scheme: Pre-Matric/ Post-Matric OBC Scholarship, 2021
Academic Session: 2021-22
Scholarship Authority: Government of India
Helplines: 0120-6619540 or email@example.com
Official Website: https://scholarships.gov.in
Required Documents: Students must have the documents listed below before proceeding with the application.
- Bank Passbook
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card/ Bonafide Certificate
Eligible Classes: The following categories are eligible under specified categories (i.e. Pre-Matric and Post-Matric).
- Pre-Matric: Class 1 to Class 10
- Post-Matric: Class 11 to Post Graduation
Candidates belonging to OBC category are able to submit online application for this scholarship after recommendation of their respective schools and colleges.
Important Date of OBC Scholarship Assam 2021
- Starting date of online application: 17th September 2021
- Last date of online application: 20th November 2021
- Last date of Defective Verification: 28th November 2021
- Last date of Institute Level Verification: 30th November 2021
FAQs of OBC Scholarship Scheme
- Is there any scholarship for OBC students?Yes, there is a special scholarship for OBC students. The Centrally Sponsored OBC Scholarship Scheme is divided into two categories which are Pre-Matric OBC Scholarship and Post-Matric OBC Scholarship.
- How can I get scholarship in Assam?In Assam, various types of applications are invited from eligible candidates for various schemes. If you are eligible for OBC Scholarship Scheme in Assam then you have to submit an online application on National Scholarship Portal (scholarship.gov.in).
- What is the OBC Scholarship Last Date?The last date for online application for OBC Scholarship 2021 is 20th November 2021 and eligible students can submit their application on or before the last date.
- What type of documents are required for OBC scholarship?Students who are eligible need the following documents to complete their online application of OBC Scholarship – Bank Passbook, Aadhar Card/ Bonafide Certificate, Caste Certificate and Income Certificate.